Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 April 2012

ITUNES POST 2


I believe this kind of learning is effective because I can watch the videos at my own pace as they are accessible anywhere with a wifi connection. Also I think it is useful because if I don’t understand something I can always just rewind and watch the part over to help myself better understand what I am learning. I also think teaching this way is better for teachers because instead of teaching the same things multiple times a day they can teach it once and let their students watch it when it’s convenient to them. It’s also better because it’s a more visual method of teaching the key concepts. It also helps costs on both ends because students don’t have to pay to get themselves to school. For schools it cuts costs as there is no need to pay for student resources such as textbooks and paper.       

No comments:

Post a Comment