Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 April 2012

ITUNES POST 1


I believe that using YouTube videos is a very useful tool in learning in the class room and everything you need to know. If I ever have a question about how to do something or have not understood a concept in school I have always used YouTube to answer any questions I may have. When I was in grade nine I used YouTube to help myself better understand how to use some math formulas. I also used YouTube in this course to help describe a Shakespeare play to my classmates. There are also many videos that inform people about anything and everything for example the video I have imbedded can help people better understand what food is really good for you and what foods are pretending to be good for you. I WILL NEVER DRINK DIET POP AGAIN!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment